This page is a work in progress, so please check back often as I get things rolling
Hot Rod Blinkn' v2.1 (patent pending)
A SolidState self canceling Turn Signal module for custom cars hotrods and roasters. Easy to retrofit into an existing project, even easier to install into a new project.
The inspiration for this project was my Factory Five Mk4 Roadster build. These cars don't come with any form of self-canceling signal. Being a software engineer, and a tinkerer of small electronics projects, I knew I could come up with a good solution. Thus, HotRodBlinkn is born.
- Self Canceling by the position of your steering wheel, not a timer.
- Easy to Integrate into new or existing vehicle wiring.
- Solid-State switching logic supports LED turn lights.
- Audible Old-School (tick/tock) .
- Lane-Change Mode.
- Standard G8HL Automotive Relays for high reliability and easy replacement.
- Easy to Retrofit into existing wiring.
- Uninstallable Install with minimal destructive impact on existing wiring.
- Simple PETG 3D printed enclosure
The instructions are still being updated, this is not the final version.
The DIY turn-handle
Insructions how to replicate coming soon.