Revision as of 03:45, 24 June 2019 by Admin (New page: ==Introduction== * his document sets out the policies of Ludicrous-Speed.com regarding the protection of the rights of persons to privacy. Its purpose is to explain to contacts and all ot...)
- his document sets out the policies of Ludicrous-Speed.com regarding the protection of the rights of persons to privacy. Its purpose is to explain to contacts and all others who deal with Ludicrous-Speed.com what types of personal information Ludicrous-Speed.com collects and how that information is used.
- his policy reflects no commitment by, nor is it binding upon any party or parties other than Ludicrous-Speed.com.
- t times, Ludicrous-Speed.com collects certain personal information about people with whom it deals, either in their personal capacities or as representatives of client institutions, suppliers or other businesses. Such people are referred to in this policy as "Ludicrous-Speed.com’s contacts" or as simply as "contacts".
- Luicrous-Speed.com collects identifiable personal data as well as non-identifiable personal information. Items of identifiable personal information, such as names and contact details, are collected and used as a matter of course in Ludicrous-Speed.com’s daily work. Often a person’s identifiable personal information includes the role or roles the person plays on behalf of his or her employer in the employer’s business relationship with Ludicrous-Speed.com.
Collection of Personal Data
- Ludicrous-Speed.com collects personal data about contacts. Contacts include those employees of client institutions with whom Ludicrous-Speed.com will deal in the normal course of business. This information is collected when institutions first procure services from, or enter into an Agency Agreement with Ludicrous-Speed.com, when they instruct Ludicrous-Speed.com, as their provider or Agent, to provide services or undertake service procurement or other actions on their behalf. Contacts also include persons within supplier and other organizations with which Ludicrous-Speed.com has a business relationship – i.e. persons that suppliers, including self-employed consultants and contractors, or other organizations such as government departments or statutory bodies have appointed to deal with Ludicrous-Speed.com.
- Ludicrous-Speed.com does not collect personal information about end users of client institution’s networks.
Use of Personal Data
- Ludicrous-Speed.com uses personal information to ensure effective business communications with contact persons that represent client institutions, suppliers and other organizations with which Ludicrous-Speed.com has dealings.
- Ludicrous-Speed.com will never provide 3rd parties with any clients personal information
- Ludicrous-Speed.com respects the privacy of the individual and undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal information about contacts that is supplied in the course of business relationships with Ludicrous-Speed.com. Ludicrous-Speed.com undertakes to use personal information solely for the purposes described above, and will not otherwise, unless legally obliged to do so, provide personal information to third parties.
Reservation of Rights
- Ludicrous-Speed.com reserves the right to disclose personal information in its possession where it is required to do so by law or to exercise its legal rights or to defend itself against legal claims.