From Ludicrous-SpeedJump to navigationJump to search
- [North Ursalia Subaru]
- This site has A TON of good Subaru specs and info.
- [Top Subaru Sites] - The order is very questionable
- Subaru JDM to USDM Parts
Factory Service Manuals
These are various FSMs I've found online.
- 2002 GD
- 2001 GD (This is the EU/AU GD body Style, NOT the N.American RS)
- Cobb Tuning SOHC Cam Install Instructions
- MY99 Wiring Diagram
- MY9x-MY01 GC
- Various Subaru Extra Stuff
- 2004 (Pulled from some foreign site and tranlated through Google as best it could)
- 2003-2004 (Individual PDFs)
- The KING Daddy of Subaru HOW-TO sites
- SCC GDB->GC8 Swap
- Whitelines How to Install Camber Bolts
- Series to Parallel Fuel Rail Mod
- Impreza Anti Fuel Slosh Surge Tank Mod
- Wheel Bearings
- BC Racing Coilover Height Adjustments
Here is a list of Vendors I've had atleast some experience with.
- [Subar Genuine Parts]
- [Renick Motorsports]
- [Deatschwerks Injectors]
- [Injected Performance] Haven't used them yet, but the nasioc crowd is liking them.
- [ImportImageOnline] - Good prices on coilovers
- [Import Replacement Parts] - Best brake pad prices I've found.
And here is a complete list of all the venders I know of.
- [Car-Parts.com (Wrecker)]
- [Lachute Subaru]
- [CoPartFinder (Wrecker)]
- [ridesafely.com] An insurance auction site.
- Search for the user jdmenginescorp on Ebay. They are in Texas somewhere.
- Search for WRX-TX on Ebay. They are out of Houston TX.
- Search NASIOC for the user choi0706. He's out of Austin I think.
- [JDMPartsTX] Another Texas supplier.
- [JHotImports] I believe they are an EBay vendor.
- [Japan Motor Import] Nice looking prices.
- [Garage Tuning]
- [East Coast Swappers] The authority on GC Swaps.
- [JDM SpecC 4U] Large Stock
- [JSC Speed]
- [Nagasaki JDM Motors]
- [Osaka JDM Motors]
- [JSA Motors]
- [Nagano Japanese]